Custom Search

Monday, August 4, 2008

Nuevo Amanecer

I invite all of you to check out the website I have created for Nuevo Amanecer, a community center I´ve been working with in Montevideo.
Nuevo Amanecer forms part of a network of community centers in Piedras Blancas (a community on the outskirts of Montevideo) and provides approximately 200 underprivileged children an after-school snack during the week and a small lunch on Sundays.
As well as creating the site, I am also working with my sponsoring club (the Hamilton Place Rotary Club in Chattanooga) to construct an on-site playground.
Check it out, and please feel free to share your thoughts!

1 comment:

Denise said...

What wonderful work, Rebbecca. Thank you continuing service to your community!

 
click here for a free hit counter
Get a free hit counter!